1. How did you get into Wings of Fire?
I honestly can't remember. I read a lot, so you can't really blame me, but it's always been one of my favorite series.
2. What is your favorite arc?
The second arc, because the world is just so much more developed, and the story is more complicated, and the characters are my favorite. *COUGH COUGH MOONWATCHER AND QIBLI.*
3. Which is your favorite book (Excluding books outside of the mainstream series)?
Escaping Peril, because it's a beautiful mix of sincerity and sarcasm with amazing characterization, themes and all-around hilariousness.
4. What is your favorite book outside the main series (Winglets/Legends)?
I haven't read many of them, but I really liked winglets Assassin, because Deathbringer.
5. Out of the 7 tribes, which is your favorite one?
Oh so hard. I really love SkyWings and SeaWings, though if I was in this world I would fit as a SandWing.
6. Who is your favorite character?
QIBLI. He is so smart and fun and awkward, and I relate to him and love him and think he has just a beautiful character.
7. We all have someone we don`t like! Who is your least favorite character?
Help. Ummmmmmm I hated Morrowseer the most, I think, because his reasoning for being evil was the one I could least relate too.
8. Some of the dragons have really awesome designs! Who would you consider to be the most aesthetically pleasing?
Fatespeaker is a gorgeous dragon in my mind, although Anemone seems beautiful as well.
9. Who is your favorite queen/king?
GLORY. Or Thorn, of course, but I just LOVE Glory.
10. We have to give at least some love to the dragons we hate! Who is your favorite villain?
Definitely Darkstalker. He is complicated and well-developed and just so dang creepy in that I would have fallen for his lies and his manipulation. I would have liked him. I would have wanted to be friends with him. And I love that.
11. Who is your favorite minor character?
Fatespeaker. She is funny and beautiful and someone I'd be friends with if I was in that world. Her story and character are great as well.
12. Who do you think is an overrated character?
Um. I think. . . Blister. She was set up to be super smart and awesome, and I was really looking forward to the crazy challenge she'd present to the dragonets, but she just kind of fizzled out. I guess.
13. Spread some love to those who need it! Who do you think is an underrated character?
Tamarin, I think.
14. We've met some pretty quirky scavengers throughout our protagonists` adventures! Who is your favorite scavenger/what is your favorite scavenger moment?
Oh, definitely when Winter sees the scavenger and it distracts him from killing the polar bears.
15. What is your favorite pairing?
Qibli and Moon.
16. What is your least favorite pairing?
Turtle and Kinkajou. Please don't hate me, but I just think they're wrong for each other.
17. Share some love to our best dragon pals! What is your favorite friendship?
Winter and Qibli! It's so great how they can support each other; cold to warm, dark to light.
18. Everybody has to have a favorite moment from the books! What is yours?
I have two; the part in the first book when Clay rubs the broken wire on the other and plays "the dragonets are coming," and all the prisoners start singing. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT EVER. And:
SPOILERS FOR DARKNESS OF DRAGONS
When Qibli looks up at Darkstalker after being offered animus magic, after everything in his thoughts is saying yes yes yes and says "no." I FREAKING LOVED IT.
19. There are SO many deaths in the series, but whose do you think was the most tragic?
Arctic, I think, because of the irreversible way it set Darkstalker towards, well, darkness. Or Gill, because it's just so horrible that Tsunami had to kill him.
20. The dragonets always stumble upon situations which give them no choice but to fight! What is your favorite battle/fight scene?
Oh man. Ummmm. . . I think when the Jade Winglet first fights Shapeshifter. That was very exiting. Although, I also loved it when Clay fought Peril in the first book, because I was like: GO CLAY GO, and GO PERIL GO and NO DON'T FIGHT HER SHE LOVES YOU and AHHHHHH all at the same time.